Thursday, January 30, 2014

Getting my arse back in gear!

Hello strangers have you missed me? I'm so sorry for letting the blog slip again, I'm the worst blogger in the world.

I have end of the year syndrome at the moment, the end of year holiday is so close I can almost taste it and thus keep deciding that I therefore must be shattered - why else would I be looking towards that break so longingly?

I have a big 'so what the hell have you been doing if you haven't been on here' update coming soon but in the mean time there are a few things I have finally gotten around to.

I have finally become an affiliate with abbywinters.com meaning that if any of you lovely bodies decide to get around to seeing my shoots on there, so long as you click to it via my blog, you are giving me some of the money - yay!

 Think of it as charity work, you get to do something you will enjoy and in return I will be able to pay the huge heating bills that come with living with Australian's. It's Kylies first EVER wimnter right now - i'm looking forward to when the proper weather happens and we get Auzzies on ice !

Speaking of the lovely Kylie, do you remeber the scene we did together? Click here for a reminder.

The promised commentry is up for you to see so you can see how we ended up where we did (think it will also be released as an extra on the dvd).

Here's a few pics to wet your appetite and part one of the commentry (you have to go to abby winters to see it in full along with the scene itself).





No comments:

Post a Comment